The next issue of our newsletter (35.1) is now available!
This issue features:
- An update on the progress of the Illicit Trafficking of Cultural Property Project, which concludes this year.
- Call for ACOR-NEH 2024 Postdoctoral Fellowship applications (due October 1, 2023).
- News about the many activities undertaken by USAID SCHEP.
- An article about the conservation of the two Aphrodite statues discovered by the Petra North Ridge Project, co-authored by Megan Perry, Mark Abbe, Michael Morris, and Fatma Marii.
- Updates on the the National Cultural Heritage Property Database of the Kingdom of Jordan, which is near the completion of one year of work.
- New fellowship awardee announcements, the latest staff retreat, and many other pieces of news!