April 3, 2022
The next issue of our newsletter (33.2) is now available! Click here for the PDF.
This volume features:
- “Intangible Cultural Heritage,” a tour through the American Center’s latest efforts to support the preservation of the riches of Jordan’s living culture.
- Remembrance of the life and legacy of S. Thomas Parker (trustee, 1987–2021, and second vice president, 2001–2021).
- An announcement of the reopening (by appointment) of the ACOR Library and other updates from head librarian Ryder Kouba.
- Plans for the Abdoun Community Archaeology Project at the Abdoun South site in Amman.
- Updates on our USAID SCHEP project, the ACOR Digital Archive, online lectures, publications, and more!